The paint correction is the process that removes defects in a vehicle’s finish such as scratches, swirl marks, “spider webbing”, water sports and the list goes on… The result of properly applied paint correction process is restored gloss, luster, and shine of any painted surface.
Edmonton’s Paint Correction Experts
Paint correction process involves stages such as:
- Thorough hand wash and drying of the vehicle.
- Paint decontamination. We use clay bar and de-ironing procedures to remove stubborn contaminants.
- Paint’s clear coat inspection. On this step we decide whether wet sanding and re-leveling is required next.
- Wet sanding is used only if there are deep scratches or orange peel on the painted surface.
- Buffing or machine polishing is the actual polishing of the vehicle in paint correction process. It may consist of two to four stages by using different compounds and disks in order to achieve full paint correction.
- Degreasing is a very important step that prepares painted surfaces for the final step.
- Sealing is the final step in paint correction process. It is important to seal up the vehicle’s paint to protect it from further scratching. We recommend to seal up by using the most durable Ceramic Pro nano coating. There are multiple options to choose from.